Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CAUSEY

Lexi all bundled up and blowing bubbles!
cody shooting a gun
bumpa and "the bug"
cody teaching andy how to shoot a gun,
dont tell ashley!

daddy and lexi on the four wheeler
jacque and tyson goin for a ride, starting
Frederick early with shaken baby!

Da Winns
Andy killing a bug!
Lexi Trying to eat bubbles!
Andy and his bubbles!
Lexi loves the outdoors!
Nana and Lex
Cody and Lisa
The Family
minus Robisons and Andersons :(
Lexi is rolling her eyes at Ayla!
Cousins Holding Hands!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad you guys took tons of pictures. It looks like an awesome Labor Day weekend. Lovin the cousins holding hands. XOXOXO

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Love most of the pics. Please tell me that Andy was not taught to use a gun. That would really upset me. Also, do you have the Nielsen fam pic? Mine didn't turn out.

Anonymous said...

If only the Andersons and Robisons were there. How fun! Your baby is super cute by the way!

Unknown said...

LISA!!!
Your baby is SOO cute! I miss you too. I am glad you found my blog and now i can look at yours too! Hope all is well!