Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One Common Enemy

Bumpa was kind enough to put hooks
in his kitchen ceiling for the grandkids
to swing. And Lexi sure appreciates him for it!
Bumpa informed me yesterday that
the reason him and Lex get along so well
is because they have one common enemy...
ME!
Just testing out the swings durability,
she needs a taste of everything!

She got her gangster lean back on
to watch a movie! just call her
"L-Unit"
i debated putting this picture on here,
but it is so stinking cute that i just cropped it
and did it anyways! Lexi loves loves loves
her showers!! she gets in about every night
with one or the other of us, and still isn't sick of it!
I started putting her head under so that
later on in life she isn't scared of going under
water, and now as soon as she gets in
she puts her own head under, and then looks up

with a big smile proud of her accomplishment! And like i said she literally has to taste
EVERYTHING!

5 comments:

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Your blog cracks me up. Actually, your chicklet cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, you just made my morning. You guys rock. xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I love your baby! Especially how she has to taste everything...hehe

Lyle & Britt said...

COME ON JIM BOB! common enemy! haha! haha love little lex she looks adorable!! cant wait until we can play! love you guys!

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

I still love these pics, but I'm ready for some more. Get over the flu and get on the ball.