Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nothin a Cookie Cant Fix

I really do try my hardest not to cave when Lexi
throws a fit because i do not want her to think that
if she screams long enough she will eventually get what
she was going for. but sometimes for my own sake
i give her anything! i know, its an awful thing. but its
much better than what would happen if i listened to
screaming for another minute, right? A chocolate
chip cookie sure seemed to do the trick...
As you can see, she even still has big tears in
her eyes.. but things are starting to turn around



I dont really know why i'm still getting this
glare.. she is enjoying her cookie by now..

And Problem Solved!!
Yup she's her mommy's girl! LOVE'S CHOCOLATE!
(Cody pretends he doesn't like it)
That smirk means: good luck cleaning me mom.

4 comments:

Petersen Posse said...

I have never seen the glare. She has a good one, though. Love that minute.

kelly said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

and to think they come out so sweet, it never lasts!

Anonymous said...

She is a true Petersen! Sugar can fix everything!!