Friday, March 20, 2009

Hungry?

who needs baby food? lexi sure thinks
she doesn't, after trying to get her to eat all
day long with no success i set her down on the
counter next to me while i made dinner and
she chowed down on her daddy's top ramen
he had left on the counter. you snooze you loose!
at least she's offering to share a big handful with him
lexi's pretty into this sharing thing. granted
she still yanks things out of her cousins and
friends hands, but she'll still want to feed anyone
anything that she is eating!
Since lexi's favorite game has been pulling everything
out of laundry baskets, bowls of food, boxes of toys etc..
this is a nice change that she is beginning to learn
to put things back in... like she's doing in this picture..
it is a little short lived though, she quickly gets
sick of that and returns to pulling twice as much out.
We're still working on it, one step forward two steps
back right?

you have got to be kidding me!!!
within a two hour time frame of being outside this
was the THIRD snake we came across! this was nowhere
in all the papers we signed when we bought the house! dont you
think they should warn you about these things!? is it too late
to return our home? So i was informed that they are blow
snakes and not to hurt them because they will kill rattlesnakes!
you've gotta be kidding me again, if a rattlesnake can kill me
and this can kill a rattlesnake... what does that tell you!
yup, this guy gets hungry enough and i'm lookin like a
tasty lunch! good thing i have brave cody to catch them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat is funny, return a house. That snake he was holding looked alot smaller than the other picture. Snooze you loose, love in it. XOXOXOXO

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

I don't get it... is it poisenous. Scary. Sorry but I don't think we will be spending any time in your yard in my lifetime.

kelly said...

yuck. I always tell Courtney if I see a snake within so many feet of our house I'll have to return it also. Do you think Grammy will take it back? Maybe too late for me.

Anonymous said...

Your flowers look great, by the way. And I love how Lexi is so willing to share! Um, and p.s. update your blog!!