Sunday, December 6, 2009

What are little girls made of?

i dunno about yours, but our little girl is made
of lots of sugar and a little salt! i was planning
on a soccer player, however i think i
have a dancer on my hands! first i was a little
"unsupportive" of all the dress ups and dancing,
however while we were setting up our christmas
tree and listening to the forgotten carols (one of my
favorite times during christmas) i looked over to her
spinning in circles in front of the tree, trying
to watch herself in the ornaments and i couldn't
help but think a "princess" is just what we need!
she loves dancing with her daddy
dress up gets more and more interesting
everyday. she loves her cowgirl boots with any
of her dress ups! She also has a tote in her bedroom
that i throw her outgrown clothes into as we come
across them and just wait til it gets full.. well she
is pretty sure she always needs to wear a swimsuit,
with a snow hat and her boots, or any other odd
apparel she can throw together!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute, dancing is not bad at all.
From Presleigh
hufys5gtyt5yrydywtftyygtyrfet7

Raymond and Nicole said...

Lisa, I feel like you are a real trooper and can now survive any pioneer adventure, I will let you be my tour guide through the wild :) I love all the pics of Lexi, she really is too cute for her own good! Between her cuteness and her devilish ways you should be mighty worried!

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

The Daddy dance is so sweet and dress ups rock. I can hardly wait until she and Ayla and Brookie are dressed in camo hiding in the trees. He He.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Reading your blog and seeing pictures of Lexi makes me so excited I am having a girl haha.:)

Petersen Posse said...

My darling granddaughter reminds me of her mother. What a sweetie and you could have used another outlet besides just soccer. I am sure some dancer somewhere can give a good punch (maybe not). love ya