Friday, May 28, 2010

april

i was so excited to see that tradition from last year
continues, a boat ride canget lexi to sleep EVERYTIME!
turned out a little chillier than it was at the time
we began planning our adventure. but it was still fun

lexi loved helping me blow out my candles


what would we do without sister's like nicole to
make fabulous cakes like these! i LOVED it, how creative
is she!? i know, you're all jealous right now. i didn't
even want to cut it up to eat it!


Andy was our photographer for the day down in lehi...
i have a lot of pictures of legs... and backs of heads...enjoy :)





I'm pretty sure that lex and madi are doing the "L" for
loser... they learned early about that :)
grandpa with his girls, they all love him so much!
he got smothered for his birthday (just like every other day they see him!)




And nicole ...being nicole! gotta love her, she keeps
things exciting! Surprise surprise, after swimming
with the dead bodies she got the flu within 48 hours!

2 comments:

tacomamajen said...

that is so cute & funny. Oh how I miss my sisters & family. CU soon

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Yeah. I'm so glad you are blogging again too. Like you, I am overwhelmed by how much catching up I have to do. I just had to take a breather from posting and look around and look at what I found. You've totally motivated me. I love your little trucker.